Saturday, April 18, 2009

First Easter




Addison enjoyed her Easter guests and her Easter basket. Aunt Molly and Gabe came into town to watch Addie for a couple of days and she loved all of the attention she received from them. She quickly learned that everything was about Addie. Grandma Doose made her Easter dress and gave her the flower headbands. They are a little over the top on the girlie side for me, but I think she's pretty cute with them on! Grandma and Grandpa Doose also gave her this cute little bikini which Dad is not so sure about...he feels it's a little revealing as well as he's not sure Addie's belly or thighs fit the bikini mold! Uncle Jason was in town as well and friends Casie and Abbe came over. Addie became fascinated with bubbles and Casie taught her to give "high 5's." Grandma and Grandpa Wakefield and Aunt Ashley were unable to make it on Easter, but we celebrated with them later in the week. I have a cute video of that visit, but unfortunately I am still having technical difficulties loading that onto the blog!


1 comment:

Debbie Doose said...

I love all of Addison's flower headbands.
Grandma Doose