Saturday, October 18, 2008

Watch me roll!

Mommy has been video taping me for a month now. I think she wants me to do all of my tricks at once. But, rolling over, talking, smiling, and grabbing my toys is exhausting. So after a month of trying and several videos here is what I can do! Hope you enjoy seeing how much I can move around. I really like to kick my legs...and shove my hands in my mouth!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Debbie Doose said...

Hi Addie -
Your grandpa and grandma think you are the cuttiest little girl we have ever seen. We want to come up to see you very soon to see all the new tricks you have learned. We hope you are keeping mommy and daddy very busy playing and taking care of you. We miss you.
Love you very much.
Grandma and Grandpa