Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day care

This was my first day at "Nanna's" Nanna says I am a really good baby. I only cry when I am hungry or tired. Otherwise, I am very happy...as long as I have things to look at I keep myself busy. Mommy was sad when she left me, but now she knows how much fun I have. I am learning new things as well. I can bring my hands together, so now I try to put both of them in my mouth at the same time. I also know how to say "ah-goo," so I entertain Mommy and Daddy with my stories, or I talk to the animals on my playmat. Daddy really enjoys getting me ready in the mornings for Nanna's. I am always smiling when he comes to get me dressed. I like to play games with him by trying to eat my clothes while he gets me dressed. He thinks I'm pretty funny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: